We’re open and accepting reservations for 2021!
New York State COVID-19 Update (3/25/21):
New York State can accept visitors from all US states and US territories starting April 1st, 2021 with travelers needing to quarantine, unless having been exposed to COVID-19. International travelers still must follow the current quarantine guidelines.
We are committed to our guests’ health and safety
With the evolving situation surrounding COVID-19, we have raised our already high standards of cleanliness and safety around the Inn. Cooperstown remains the perfect, quiet getaway for you to enjoy the picturesque time in Upstate New York. The White House Inn has consulted with local medical professionals on public health precautions and continues to follow all New York State guidelines. We take our guest’s health safety very seriously at The White House Inn and want to ensure your confidence and comfort when booking your stay with us.
Please keep checking back as we update our COVID-19 response daily. Since May we have taken the time to consider multiple measures and protocols that have been implemented throughout the Inn. Our staff have been trained in all health standards and practices so they safely greet and serve you throughout your stay. Cooperstown continues to offer fantastic entertainment and dining options, all meeting the high safety standards we set for our guests. Ask us to help you set an itinerary or you can order in from a number of local restaurants.
The White House Inn Health & Safety Measures
- We follow best practices to maintain the highest level of housekeeping and disinfecting standards.
- We ask that all guests maintain 6′ social distancing with other guests and wear a mask while entering or using our indoor public spaces. Complimentary masks will be available for guests.
- We have provided individual hand sanitizer in every guest room as well as stations at every entrance to the Inn.
- All White House staff are asked to take forehead temperatures daily before they are able to perform their shift duties.
- All staff and vendors are required to wear masks and gloves at all times.
- While ‘family-style seating’ has always been one of our favorite ways to serve you breakfast, we have arranged our seating to allow for proper social distancing while you enjoy your gourmet meal to start the day. We have also added on outdoor breakfast patio so you can enjoy the gorgeous Cooperstown mornings with that fresh cup of coffee.
- Once you have checked in, your room will not be entered by any staff member of the inn unless you request it. We will provide regular daily down-service at request.
- Public and high-touch areas are cleaned and sanitized multiple times throughout the day and evening by our staff.
- Each of our rooms and public spaces have been deep cleaned and sanitized after each check out with extra attention spent to high-touch areas. We have removed any non-essential items such as magazines and books. If you would like one, please let us know!
- All bed linens are washed in hot water, on the steam setting with disinfectant added to each load.
- Towels and toiletries can be replenished by contacting our front desk staff.
- The pool is open! We will ask that no more than 4 people swim at a time and that social distancing continues in the pool area. All handrails, chairs, and seating is disinfected throughout the day for your safe use.